Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Saturday 30 January 2021

How To Fit A New Bathroom Mono Lever Tap

After fixing my cold tap I discovered the hot tap was completely seized and I destroyed the brass nut in my attempts to unscrew it. Before anybody ask I had ALL the right spanners and tools it just wasn't for moving at all. Having removed that mono hot and cold lever tap I now need to install my new mono lever tap. First I need to descale the hole and the surrounding scale which cover from having a water leak in a very hard water area. Once its clean I'll take you through the step LIVE (it was when I did it) on how I fixed1t in place. Please subscribe to the channel and give the video thumbs up if it helps. Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T  #fixed1tPLUMBINGtips #fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm