Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 January 2021

How To Get To And Close A Pedestal Sink Tap Emergency Stop Valve

If your bathroom or ensuite taps are dripping or you have a leak, then you will need to turn off the emergency stop valves under the sink or behind the sink pedestal. It sounds like it should be simple but Its almost as if plumbers make this inaccessible just to prevent DIY plumbers and techies like me from doing it ourselves. Often to get at the pedestal to remove it you first have to remove the sink, taps and all that entails so I figured out a quick way to do it. This is how I #fixed1t Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T  #fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips #fixed1tPLUMBINGtips


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm