Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Sunday 10 January 2021

Giottos Tripod Head With Perished Rubber Handles And Knobs Repair - Par...

I bought a GIOTTOS tripod from eBay but discovered that the GIOTTOS MH5010 Tripod Head controls were covered in a disgustingly sticky black goo which made it dirty and pretty much impossible to use. So I decided to attempt to clean it off. This video is in three parts as there are three parts to clean two arms and a screw knob. In this Part 1 I'm going to attempt to clean the vertical control arm with some 99.5% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL. Its something I've used before, but not on such an awful sticky mess. If you find this or any of my other videos on my  @FIXED1T  channel useful then please Like, Thumbs Up, Share And Subscribe. Thanks Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T  #fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips #fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm