Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 January 2021

How To Remove A Bathroom Mono Dual Tap

After fixing my constantly dripping cold tap I discovered the dripping hot tap was completely seized and the nut got destroyed in my attempts to unscrew it, even with the correct tools. But looking on the bright side I got a fixing the cold tap video out of it.

So before I can fit a new mono tap unit I need to safely remove this one with the minimum of damage to the sink unit, plughole and pipes as I want to use them all again ;-)

So here is how I fixed1t

Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T  
#fixed1tPLUMBINGtips
#fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm