Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 January 2021

How To Fix A Dripping Pedestal Sink Tap

If your taps are dripping after being turned off you have a tap leaking valve or valve seal. I had such a problem on a ceramic valve tap and this video details how I fixed1t. Before I started the repair I turned off the emergency water stop valves to the taps. If you don't know how to do this use the in video link to find out how to do that! What this video shows is that quite often it isn't the ceramic valve which is faulty but scale building up inside the tap. Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T  #fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips #fixed1tPLUMBINGtips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm