Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 December 2020

Urgent Apple WiFi Privacy Warning Scare Fix

Urgent Apple WiFi Privacy Warning Scare Fix I just had my afternoon hijacked by an Apple Originated Privacy Scare, after my wifi slowed down I went to check it it and discovered a "Privacy Warning" implying my network wasn't secure. I shutdown the router then switched it back on same warning so here are the details and fix. If you haven't seen this yet then there is every chance you will. Fixing The iPhone iPad Privacy Scare WiFi "Privacy Warning" If You Have An Apple Devise Check It And Follow These Instructions to fixed1t Malcolm aka @fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm