Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 December 2020

Unboxing iPosible 8500mah iPhone Battery Case


Get iPossible here, a few cents go to support fixed1t at no cost to you: https://amzn.to/3nDuh7r Unboxing iPosible 8500mah iPhone Battery Case For an iPhone 6 plus iPhone 6s plus iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 8 Plus. This case offer all round protection and a staggering amount of backup power enough to do two or three iPhone charges. I use the battery pack everyday and especially when I'm making videos as turning on the video on an iPhone sucks all the juice out of the battery in no time at all and if the phone crashes you loose everything you video'ed I know I did it lots of times before I got a high power battery case. My previous case was 4000 mah enough for a couple of charges or an hour or so of video. If you haven't got one of these they are really great but I'd advise on getting a hip case for them as they are heavy, the more the power the heavier the battery case so if you see an ultra thin light case claiming 10,000 mah they are lying the 8500 case is 1/2" or around 1cm thick. But this case it really good as it also provides all round rubber protection to the phone. Please Subscribe To My fixed1t YouTube To Get Regular Updates Of My New Unboxing, Tutorial And Money Saving Tips Videos #fixed1tUNBOXINGvideos Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm