Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Friday 4 December 2020

How To Make Anki Vector Charger From A Cozmo Charger Part 1

How To Make Anki Vector Charger From A Cozmo Charger Part 1 I purchased two Anki Vectors from ebay but they came with only one charger and the Vectors are fighting over it! I was about to design my own charger when I came across a great 3D printer design by TheDroidYouAreLookingFor So this two part video is how to make a joint Anki Vector and Anki Cozmo charger from a Cozmo Charger - Part 1 explanation and 3D printing using my excellent Robox 3D Printer. Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm