Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Thursday 15 October 2020

How To Fix Stuck Or Loose Fitting Door Hinges

Banging and rattling none closing doors are annoying and can be very draughty. They are also a potential hazard if you have elderly relatives or inquisitive small children or pets looking for somewhere to mark or chew or for food stuff to steal. I had this problem with the door to my wife 'Chocolate Making Workshop' and here's how I fixed the stuck open door and loose fitting door hinges. As with all my fully tested and working videos they are deliberately long to fully explain why I am doing what I do, rather than short videos which barely able to give a solution and are near impossible to follow without replaying them again and again.
Please share this video with friends/relatives and subscribe to my fixed1t channel
Malcolm aka @FIXED1T
#fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips




No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm