Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Sunday 25 July 2021

Unboxing An Ultrabright Rechargable LED Headlight Part 3 Red Light Ast...


If you want to buy this head torch, please use this https://ebay.us/YO9ZwR as I will get a few cents commission if you do and it helps fund my videos. Thanks Malcolm I can't remember how many head worn lights I've bought over the years, but its a lot. Sadly so many of them have disappointed me. Many turned out to be so dull as to be useless and those that are bright get super hot and burn your fingers after wearing them at full brightness for any time. The heat is due to the high intensity LED's or bulbs they use in very confined spaces. As I'm also like watching the stars through my telescopes I'm interested in those with a red light option, as red light doesn't destroy the night time pigment that builds up in the eyes in the dark known as Visual Purple that allows you to see in the dark. Whereas white light bleaches it in milliseconds as you will have found out if hit in the eyes with bright headlights on a dark night. In my part 1 video I unboxed a 1000000LM Waterproof Head Torch Headlight LED USB Rechargeable Headlamp, if you haven't seen it here is the link: https://youtu.be/g7ZDD6WtExI In part 2 plus I charge the headlamp and carried out quick function testing of its settings. In this Part 3 I use the headlamp for real. Please ensure you hit the Subscribe Button so you are informed when my other great working videos are posted. If you like what you see and consider buying the lamp, please use the links up above as I will get a few cents commission if you do which go towards maintain my channel. Thanks Malcolm aka @FIXED1T #astronomy #astrophotography #unboxing #fixed1tUNBOXINGvideos #headtorch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm