Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Monday 24 May 2021

Fortnite Grandad Squads Alex Leads Squad To Victory Royale

fixed1t_fixer Fortnite (May 22 2021) Got a shout from #AlexbrawlGod who hasn't coached me for a while who was with some friends. So we teamed up for Fortnite Squads, being old and slow I don't have the reaction times but I try to help where I can. I just hoped the rest of the squad would be as patient with fixed1t as Alex has always been, time will tell. This game is such great escapism and despite being harmless fun it reminds me of my time in the military which is possibly why I don't run guns blazing in a melee but tend to use cover and move in shade and in valleys rather than jumping up and down on the top of the hills, roofs, bridges and cars LOL Despite being killed by some protective god, then resuscitated by Alex I went on to still be alive an taking active role against the final ten, but #AlexbrawlGod really was amazing. Thanks to all the squad for taking me under their care and bringing the team home with the win. Fortnite Squad Team List #AlexbrawlGod winged-military6 Antonio-Jd Grandad #fixed1t_fixer aka #fixed1t Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T  Fortnite: #fixed1t_fixer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm