Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Friday 20 November 2020

Unboxing The AT34 USB Insitu USB 3 0 LCD Voltage Current Meter

Unboxing The AT34 USB Insitu USB 3 0 LCD Voltage Current Meter. Here is the fixed1t link to purchase the item, buying it through this link will credit me a few cents and cost you nothing: http://ebay.us/sPs7zy Thanks for the support. Today I'll Be Unboxing A AT34 USB 3.0 LCD Voltage Current Meter Ammeter Capacity Tester Charge Power Charger. Having recently purchased an increasing amount of expensive USB charged devices and having used cheap Chinese chargers I thought it would make sense to purchase a dedicated Voltage and current meter. This one has amazing specs at a very good price. Please Subscribe To My fixed1t YouTube Channel To Be Informed When Additional Follow On Parts Are Available Along With My Latest Fully Tried And Tested Tutorials And DIY Repairs And Money Saving Tips Videos fixed1tUNBOXINGvideos Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm