Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Monday 9 November 2020

Old Gamer In His Sixties Rides An Angry Shark Right Around The Fortnite Map

Old Gamer In His Sixties Rides An Angry Shark Right Around The Fortnite Map My young Fortnite trainers tried to show me how to ride a shark some time ago and I was really really bad at it. I recently tried again near Dirty Docks and got munch by the shark many times so I decided to put my serious Old face on and go get it and take it for a real ride right around the Fortnite Season 3 Map non stop no breaks from bay to bay. I did it and it made a great video, I hope you like it. I plan to upload a Google Cardboard 3D 180 VR VR version so those with a phone VR headset can ride with me. Please don't forget to like, thumbs-up and share it with friends and most of all Subscribe to this fixed1t channel. Thanks Malcolm aka @fixed1t #fixed1t aka fixed1t.fixer in Fortnite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm