Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Sunday 26 November 2023

Building A Hedgehog House From Slabs And Bricks @fixed1t video

#fixed1t video After spotting a hedgehog in my garden at dusk so late in the year when it should be hibernating I decided to set about building a hedgehog house from slabs and bricks for him or her a  @fixed1t  house from some of the building materials in the garden and provide it with food and straw so if it didn't have a place to hibernate nearby I'd make it one. When I went to clear the area a field mouse jumped from a plant pot filled with dry grass and hid under the greenhouse, so I decide to make the Hedgehog house a dual occupancy residence with space for the Hedgehog and the field mouse. I hope you like it. Please don't forget to like and subscribe. Malcolm aka @fixed1t


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm