Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 September 2023

Time-Lapse Video Of A Beautiful Cedar Wood Greenhouse Build

This video is an amazing Time-Lapse Video Of A Beautiful Cedar Wood Greenhouse Build. As my wife and I both near retirement age, the garden is becoming more attractive to spend time relaxing without all those work pressures and a chance to grow more of our own food and flowers. We've debated getting a greenhouse for years and my wife Debbie decided to invest some of her recent bonuses in a beautiful cedar wood lean-to greenhouse and with the base laid, the greenhouse designed by Debbie arrived and was erected by two great guys overseen by Skippy and Bree. I spent the day before scouting out the best place to video from and with their permission I decided to time-lapse the whole construction process so Debbie could watch it at her leisure as she was busy working during the build. It looks and smells amazing we are really impressed. There were a few things like the water butt we asked them not to finish as we weren't sure about the height and position. Learning point for us: when you have a base laid make sure its higher than the surrounding earth as we had to dig out for the door LOL but that gave me a great chance to use a new toy and the video will be along shortly ;-) The music track is "Flight of Fancy" and was composed by me with input from my great mate and musical collaborator Matt Preston during a crazy day in my Tardis, great times. Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T  #fixed1tGARDENINGtips #fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm