Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Thursday 30 November 2023

Unboxing Hikvision DS2TP21B6AVF/W Handheld Thermal Camera


I got my Hikvision Thermal camera here: https://ebay.us/UwXvFH This is a  @fixed1t  Unboxing of a Hikvision DS2TP21B6AVF/W Handheld Thermal Camera I spotted on ebay with an unbelievable specification and price. Its arrived and exceeds all my estimations for functionality and quality. I've been looking for one of these for multiple reasons it's great for carrying out your own green home energy efficiency survey looking for heat leaks and cold air ingress. How to videos to follow. It can also be used for showing infection hotspots general or localised, hot flush recording, for tracking creatures and people in the dark, for showing failing electrical or electronic components, it can even be used to look for ghosts or fake ghosts whilst #ghosthunting or looking for unknown #UAP, #UFO, #cropcircle or other phenomena. If you like the video don't forget to subscribe Malcolm aka  @fixed1t  #fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm