Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 November 2023

Hedgehog Protective Feeding Station Build


Watch till them end to see if Edgy comes to dine. After spotting a hedgehog (now nicknamed Edgy as he goes around the edges) in my garden at dusk so late in the year when it should be hibernating and building a @fixed1t hedgehog house from slabs and bricks, I thought I'd better get on and build 'Edgy and co-habiting Bounce the mouse' a feeding station. My kind Hedgehog Rescuing friends sent me a picture of theirs, so I grabbed an old box and set about the task. Its was relatively straight forward when you remember you 'can't saw plastic boxes without them shattering' so heat must be used. I hope you like it and so do they. Please don't forget to like and subscribe. Malcolm aka @fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm