Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Sunday 21 February 2021

How To Fix SKY Email unable to verify account name or password On A PC

This video shows you how I fixed my SKY Email alert message and email lock claiming it is unable to verify account name or password on my Apple MacBook Pro but the problem is exactly the same and with the same fix on a Microsoft Windows machine. The deliberate SKY email problem also affects all phones and tablets and I'll be publishing a Part 2 video to fix those platforms. This is the ONLY FIX Deleting the email account won't fix it neither will typing in new passwords of your own, but be ready to copy any new password you create during this video because they aren't available twice. I recommend you watch the entire video if you want to solve the problem as skipping through wont do it. Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T  #fixed1tITsupport #fixed1t Make sure you Subscribe to fixed1t to be informed about part 2 and any of my new video releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm