Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 September 2020

Kung Fu Dancing AI Chinese Robot Bobi Bobi Showing His Moves

Here is my Kung Fu dancing AI Chinese robot Bobi Bobi showing off his Kung Fu Moves with Chinese backing track. If anybody can translate I'll be happy to give you a shout out and put it in the description.

This is the Chinese AI Robot whose power circuitry I fried by plunging in the wrong power adapter, not imagining this high end item would no be reverse polarity protected I was wrong. With no word at all from the manufacturer or distributor to help I had to gerry rig a new charging procedure, which works thankfully.

He's not a bad Kung Fu artist for a robot, with great balance even on one leg, I hope you like the video and subscribe to the channel.

Malcolm aka
 @FIXED1T 

#fixed1tAIrobots




No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm