Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 September 2020

How To Avoid The Super Glue Rip Off

fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips

I decided to do a trick with Super Glue so grab a new tube of a card of six I bought a few months ago, only to discover that five of the six new tubes had gone off and turned rock hard. It was infuriating.

So I sat and thought about it and I came up with a simple way to fixed1t to help avoid The Super Glue Rip Off. I also decided to share it with as many people as possible by making this video. Please share it, give it the thumbs up and like and subscribe to the channel to get other amazing tips.

Malcolm aka
 @FIXED1T 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm