Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 September 2020

How To Replace An iPhone 5c LED Touch Screen Part 2 It Works

How To Replace An iPhone 5c LED Touch Screen Part 2 It Works

I purchased a second user working iPhone 5c but when I tried to set it up I discovered that the letter P would not work no matter what I tried so I decided to replace the touchscreen led panel myself.

In Part 1 - I tore down this iPhone 5c slowly and methodically to fix it and did it in such a way that others could if they had the skill and expertise do the same, at the own risk. If you haven't see part 1 here is the link which is also in the Part 2 video:

Part 2 - I'm refitting the new screen panels missing parts by cannibalising the old none working screen. This is normal practise in screen repairs as it reduces cost and saves lengthy part delays from china.


Malcolm aka
 @FIXED1T 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm