Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Unboxing Fantastic Digital Builders Tape Measure

This video is about Unboxing Fantastic Digital Builders Tape Measure

fixed1t MONEY SAVING tips

Part 1: Digital Tape Measure Unboxing

The TACKLIFE
Digital Tape Measure
Model: MDT01

If You Need A New Builders Tape Measure. This Is The One I Have Just Purchased Myself And Am Unboxing, I was Not Sent This To Review It Cost Me Money. I was nervous about moving from well know standard big tape measure, but the more I read the worse things became. It appeared like most of the great Robust Names had been tempted away from long lasting materials quality and towards cheap chinese mass produced replicas. The effect, according to the reviews I read, was that they were cheap tat masquerading as quality, so I looked elsewhere and found this Digital Tape Measure and with my clumsy arthritic hands and reducing eyesight its great.

Malcolm aka @fixed1t




No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm