Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Fortnite Season 2 Finale Best View Of Agency Exploding In Slow Motion

Fortnite Season 2 Finale Best View Of Agency Exploding In Slow Motion

I was told by my trainers to be there at the Agency when Fortnite season 2 ended, so I was on early and waited till the end and got this amazing slow motion footage. I was at Edinburgh University in the early 80's when we were learning to write programs in Algol to do fractals and the new maths of NURB surfaces were being developed and I was using them pulling a point at a time. How far it has come since the most amazing graphic was the BBC Micro spinning world achieved by switching the colours of the vertical lines on and off, to giving the elusion of spinning.

Fortnite Season 2 Finale was as amazing as they promised, and I was there, stood a the top of a giant staircase on the shores over looking the Agency as the Midas Doomsday Device Exploded. To say I had a birds eye view is an understatement, I was stood next to the huge lighting towers that came out of the water around me and whose electricity lifted me into the air.

Role on Season 3

Malcolm aka @FIXED1T
Covid19 Fornite Convert



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm