Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Friday 3 April 2020

3D Printing some corona virus Visors for Emergency Worker And The Vulner...

Hi, this is #fixed1t having given some FFP3 Anti-Viral Masks to Emergency Workers I thought I'd use my 3D Printer to start doing what the UK Tory Government is singularly failing to do, which provide emergency workers and the vulnerable with protective Visors.

If you have a 3D Printer you too can help in the fight against Corona Virus Covid-19 by printing emergency worker visors. Please do it.

I'm also investigating how to make simple visors for those in the majority who don't have access to 3D Printers.

Malcolm aka #fixed1t




No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm