Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Saturday 25 January 2020

Fixing Midi Over Bluetooth Not Available

This video is about Fixing Midi Over Bluetooth Not Available

#fixed1tTECHsupport

Fixing Midi Over Bluetooth Not Available Caused By Old Instrument Plugins

I recently purchased two amazing Roli Seaboard 5D Touch Technology Blocks to make music with, but discovered the need Bluetooth Midi to be used wirelessly. I didn't think this was a problem as I have an Apple MacBook Pro with Bluetooth and the MacBook has a great Audio Midi Setup App. But I discovered as you may also have, that all those old Mac Midi Drivers and Apps are incompatible with new Bluetooth Midi.

So I worked out the How To Fix and here it is, this is how I got my Roli Seaboard Blocks working with my MacBook Pro Bluetooth Midi.

If this solution helps please Subscribe, Like, Thumbs Up and share this with your other musician friends and please leave a comment. If you interested in the amazing Roli Seaboard blocks (the must have tools for Ambient and Film Music I'll be releasing some videos shortly.

Don't forget to check out my other videos especially the Money Saving Tips.

Malcolm aka #fixed1t







No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm