Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Thursday 10 April 2014

Ginger Cat Finds RoboRaptor House Guest Blocking His Way

One of the great things about repairing toys is that you get to pick them up broken for pennies, and then to TEST them when they are fixed.  I picked up this RoboRaptor for £5 UK and once it was fixed I took it round to a friends for the kids to interact with.  All kids loved it, the Cat on the other hand might take a little longer..



If you fancy your own New RoboRaptor with remote control, it makes a clean but a little noisy pet, then they are available at Amazon:




Or if you don't mind a pre-loved then try eBay:



I hope you like it, if so give it the thumbs up.

fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm