Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Friday 11 April 2014

Testing My Thickened Bleach Ability To Remove Mildew Black Mould




The make your own mould removing thick bleach outcome test.

I've almost run out of shower area to test this on, the other Grot Buster applications left me my shower, bath and other areas with no mould other than the small area I kept and grew for testing, LOL how crazy is that.  I might have to go knocking on neighbours doors begging them to let me clean their shower tray, can you imagine their faces as they say NO thinking I'm some kind of .... LOL



fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm