Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Saturday 20 March 2021

Your Package Has A Shipping Fee Text Message Mail Service Scam?

Like everybody currently in lockdown, I'm buying things on line with a lot coming from overseas even though it states Local Shipping. As I'm at home I don't have to worry about non delivery, but I know from experience having a parcel returned to sender can be very expensive or result in the loss or damage of an item, on top of the problem of having to repay for delivery and the subsequent delay in receiving the parcel. Its the new lockdown shipping fear. Therefore receiving a message saying a parcel is going to be returned is concerning and apt to get you to quickly respond. Should You? Lets investigate this and decide. Please don't forget to subscribe and share #fixed1t and my videos with others. Thanks Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T  #fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm