Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Thursday 11 March 2021

Unboxing Sony Rolly Dancing Bluetooth Music Player Part 2 Software Insta...

Unboxing Sony Rolly Dancing Bluetooth Music Player Part 2 Software Installation And Setup Click here for Part 1 before watching this video: https://youtu.be/glNR2nYNHyQ This is Part 2 of an unboxing of an amazing Sony Rolly dancing bluetooth music player I've wanted to get hold of for years, luckily my internet time machine allowed me to travel back to 2008 and buy a what is an as new or brand new Sony Rolly SEP-30BT. So lets unbox this amazing technology and see if its as brilliant as the marketing in 2008 said. In this video I'll be installing the old Sony Rolly Windows XP CD based software on an Old Sony VAIO P4 15" Laptop I purchased broken from an old institution I worked for. This Is How I Installed The XP Software And fixed1t. In Part 3: That will be along shortly, I'll be testing this Sony Rolly SEP-30BT stand alone and with its Choreography software and Bluetooth Remote Control. Make sure you subscribe to be informed of this and all my other videos when they are published. Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T #fixed1tUNBOXINGvideos #unboxingvideos #fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm