Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Unboxing Unpacking A Chinese Bike Stand

This video is about Unboxing Unpacking A Chinese Bike Stand

"Dual Leg Bike Stand From China"

Part 1: Unboxing Unpacking The Bike Stand

My Wife purchased a single leg bike stand, that turned out to be rubbish and couldn't grip the frame without first drilling substantial holes into it, a solution that would weak the frame and make it prone to rusting if water got in the holes. After some discussion she opted for a "Dual Leg Bike Stand" this is the unboxing or should I say unpacking.

If you want to see how I successfully installed it please Subscribe to this fixed1t YouTube channel as I will publish the date to my subscribers when Part 2 is ready.

While your here please check out my other unboxing videos and my amazing Money Saving Tips which millions have watched and saved money using.

Malcolm aka
 @FIXED1T 

fixed1tUNBOXINGvideos




No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm