Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Thursday 20 August 2020

Unboxing Unpackaging A Chinese Bike Stand - Part 2 Fitting It

This video is about Unboxing Unpackaging A Chinese Bike Stand - Part 2 Fitting It
Please Use This Link To Purchase The Stand: https://amzn.to/2Q7zXrh

"Dual Leg Bike Stand From China"

Part 2: Installing The Bike Stand

My Wife purchased a single leg bike stand, that turned out to be rubbish and couldn't grip the frame without first drilling substantial holes into it, a solution that would weak the frame and make it prone to rusting if water got in the holes. After some discussion she opted for a "Dual Leg Bike Stand" In Part 1 of this video series I unboxed or should I say unpackaged the stand.

In this video I show how I successfully installed it.

While your here please check out my other tutorial videos and my amazing Money Saving Tips which millions have watched and saved big money.

Malcolm aka @FIXED1T

fixed1tUNBOXINGvideos




No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm