Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Thursday 15 November 2018

I Decided To Realise My Work On Fixed1t Youtube Channel As A Job

I began producing monetised YouTube videos in 2013. As of Nov 2018 my first video (1 of 528) has been viewed over 240,000 times a staggering 590,000 minutes and earned me just under £700. My simple quartz clock repair video has been watched over 582,000 times and will have saved almost an equal number of clocks from being thrown into landfill and I get regular thank you's from India and across the world. This is certainly a massive Eco Green initiative I couldn't possibly have dreamed of.
May I thank all of you who have watched and shared my videos and the best thing is nobody got injured, humiliated (other than me) and discriminated against.
Don't forget to check out the fixed1t YouTube channel because fixing things is incredibly rewarding. Malcolm aka #fixed1t



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm