Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Friday 23 November 2018

Capsulier Lite - Unboxing To Coffee Making Part 1

I've been sent a great Nespresso Machine Capsule Refilling product called the Capsulier Lite to Unbox, Test, Review and make coffee capsules of my favourite coffee. This part one is the unboxing and review, in Part 2 I'll be putting the coffee it makes from the reusable capsule it fills, to the test. If you like Nespresso machine made coffee but would like to make pods of your own this is a great machine. P.s. I'm not being paid to do this review or to recommend the Capsulier Lite. 

Regards Malcolm aka #fixed1t PRODUCTreviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm