Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Sunday 31 May 2020

Fixing Creality CR10s Spool Holder Ejection Problem

This video is about Fixing Creality CR10s Spool Holder Ejection Problem

#fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips

During Covid19 Pandemic Lockdown I've Been Printing A Lot Of PPE Visor Frames All Day And To Also Maximise Production Printing Them Over Night, So There Printer Is Left Unattended.

But, I've Discovered A Wasteful Problem On The Creality CR10's As The Spool Get Nears Its End, The Filament Twist And The Lightness Of The Spool, Causes The Spool To Be Ejected From Its Holding Bar Causing Print Failure And The Wrecking Of The Print Job. This Was Driving Me Nuts.

So Here Is My Simple Practical @fixed1t Fix

Malcolm aka
 @FIXED1T 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm