Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Thursday 11 June 2015

Bree Our adopted Greyhound Rescue Lurcher adopts Pooh Bear

When we were at a Dog Rescue event visiting #accoladehounds a few weeks ago I saw this enormous Pooh Bear which I bought to give to Ollikins (see my other videos) but before I could do that Bree the Lurcher arrived, found herself the best seat to look out of the lounge into the garden, and adopted Pooh.

Now she sleeps during the day and in the evening with her head in Pooh's lap and is very content.


It's a dog life.

But when she not lying down she's leaping about

fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm