Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 February 2024

Yamaha DGX 620 Electric Grand Piano Teardown For Repair


This  @fixed1t  video has come about as the screen on my Yamaha DGX 620 Electric Grand Piano has developed a serious fault where half if not all the screen is blank or faded and lined. In order to get in to fix it I first needed to Teardown The Keyboard For Repair, as I do with all my repairs I video'ed the teardown so that I would know how to put it back together ;-) and which screws went where, rather than have one of those embarrassing situations where it doesn't work and I have a pile of screws left and other important bits. With all the noise our Lurcher Skippy came in to see if anything contained biscuits or treats and decided to lay down behind me. If this video helps you can buy @fixed1t a coffee https://www.buymeacoffee.com/fixed1tfix4. Thx. In part 2 I will be repairing the display and investigating why the keyboard makes such horrible 'Clunk' sounds when you release a key. Please don't forget to subscribe. Regards Malcolm aka @fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm