Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 December 2023

Dog Training To Stop Separation Anxiety


This follow up  @fixed1t  video explains the best method for Dog Training To Stop Separation Anxiety and it works by associating my leaving with a positive happy event ie a damn good treat to chew on. This works brilliantly every time, and occasional boarding dogs pick it up really quickly. Also surprising is how gently Skippy takes the chew treat from me (not his usual get it fast before it goes method) thereby showing how relaxed he is about me going and relaxed that I will be back. Sometimes he doesn't eat the chew straight away but waiting till we return, I suppose a type of hoarding behaviour r in case we a slow to return. I hope you like it, please subscribe. Malcolm aka  @fixed1t 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm