Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Friday 14 October 2022

Fixing Dead BT Landline Phone @FIXED1T

Many of the rechargable landline phones available no longer appear to have a battery compartment, which I imagine isn't an accident. If there isn't a battery compartment then when the batteries fail, users who aren't tech savvy are forced to throw away the phone and buy a new one. When my phone went dead (one of four) my wife suggested we get rid of them and buy new ones. So I broke into the phone found the battery compartment and replaced the rechargable batteries. So this how I @FIXED1T went about Fixing Dead BT Landline Phone.

I hope you like it and you find it useful.

Please check out my other videos and subscribe to the channel.

Malcolm aka @FIXED1T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm