Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Friday 23 May 2014

How I Prevent Painful And Unsightly Summer Hand Dermatitis or Dyshidrosis



As spring approaches, now is a good time to start looking for and wearing the cotton or acrylic gloves before the irritants start affecting my hands.  Had a warm and sunny trip back from Cornwall, and I'm glad I had some of the non slip acrylic gloves with me, so no itchy swelling hands, thankfully.

In my case this simple prevention is as good as a cure, as long as I remember to have the gloves in the car and my pockets.

I have been asked on Google+ if Acrylic gloves are okay, and these are the type of gloves I wear the most.  I like the One Size Fits All, Non Slip cotton and or acrylic gloves.

I tend to buy them in bulk from cheap stores when I find them, or from eBay or Amazon if I can't.  Here are some links.

Click Here To Search From Them On eBay



Or on Amazon



I hope this helps you as much as it helps me.

Regards fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm